Clinical Services Supervisor
CLINICAL SERVICES SUPERVISOR
The Clinical Services Supervisor is responsible for all clinical services to agency programs and the general overseeing of all aspects of their program management, with particular emphasis on program development and quality service delivery. This position may be full time or part time depending on the applicant. To be negotiated.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads and develops program(s) within the mission and values of Vantage Community Services.
- Coordinates with other program supervisors to ensure high quality service delivery.
- Ensures quality human resource practices including interviews, hiring, and retention and staff training/development.
- Ensures all program services are delivered.
- Ensures that effective clinical case management and record keeping procedures are practiced according to Vantage quality improvement guidelines.
- Ensures that quality therapeutic service is given to all clients.
- Participates in supervision with the CEO.
- Is a model of the values of the organization and the philosophy of his/her particular program(s), particularly in relation to representing Vantage Community Services within the community.
- Functions in a supportive and collegial manner within a multidisciplinary management team.
- May provide direct treatment services to a caseload of young people and families in the form of family, individual and group psychotherapy.
- May perform assessments of young people/families as assigned. Provides a written report of the assessment following Quality Improvement guidelines.
- Provides clinical consultation to Vantage programs, as assigned.
- Provides staff training, as requested.
Ph.D. Degree or Masters level in Psychology, Social Work, Family Nursing, Child and Youth Care, or a related field. A minimum of five (5) years supervisory experience is required. Is registered by the appropriate professional association. Must have current Standard First Aid/Level C CPR, PIC, CYIM and Driver’s Abstract.
Applicants are sincerely thanked in advance for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Competition closes when position is filled.
Resumes can be emailed to [email protected]
View all employment opportunities.